Friday, October 14, 2016

Ooops! Trending...

Little Girl Lost Her Family Within Minutes Because Of This Simple Kitchen Mistake

An 8-year old Russian girl was orphaned after her entire family was killed by a poisonous gas that is released by rotting potatoes.

The poor girl found the bodies of her deceased loved ones in the cellar where they keep potatoes stored in preparation for winter.

Maria Chelysheva lost her father, mother, brother, and grandmother in one day after they went to a storage room that killed them one by one.

Her father, Mikahil Chelysheva who was 42, a respected law professor and head of his department, was the first one to enter the cellar and passed out after inhaling the deadly fumes released by the potatoes.

His worried wife, Anastasia who was 38 years old, went to look for him next and was also overcome by the poisonous gas. The couple’s 18-year-old son, Georgy, was next to go look for them and suffered the same tragic fate as his parents had.

Anastasia mother Iradia, 68 years old, called a neighbor for help but while she was waiting for assistance, she went to look for them herself and was killed by the deadly fumes, too.

When Maria entered the cellar, she found the bodies of her whole family on the cellar floor.

The shocking case was at Laishevo, a town near Kazan, in the Russian republic of Tatarstan on the Volga River.

They all died of gas poisoning which has accumulated in the basement as a result of badly rotting potatoes,” said a local investigator.

Potatoes contain toxic compounds known as glycoalkaloids, of which the most prevalent are solanine and chaconine. Exposure to light, physical damage, and age increase glycoalkaloid content within the tuber; the highest concentrations occur just underneath the skin.
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :